Thursday, September 23, 2010

7 months!

our baby girl is 7 months old this month! we love watching her change and becoming more of her own little person each day.
fall means football around our house and natalie and mike are football watching buddies!

She started eating cereal last month. MOST of it make it in her mouth. ha! next week we start veggies!


mimi and pops came to town and brought natalie a fun new toy! so many colors and thing to play with!
she's still tiny (but getting heavy. almost 15 pounds!) one day soon her feet will hit the floor. THEN what will we do!? the chase will begin!


so much fun!

she is a very happy baby always smiling (unless she's hungry). she chatters often and is currently very good at 'B' sounds, blowing raspberries and squealing!


7 comments:

  1. I CANNOT believe she is 7 months already! Such a beautiful sweet face! Cuddle her every chance you get, she will be running wild and free in no time! I have a great baby cookbook recommendation of you plan to make her food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I want to eat her chubby little face. She's so beautiful and big! I'm gonna need some lovin's from her soon.
    You guys made a good kid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's 15 lbs of pure deliciousness! And those squealing smiles are the cutest thing ever. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her little crooked smile in that last pic is precious! Happy 7 months Miss Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literally want to squish her and snuggle her and nom on her chubby li'l cheeeeeeks!! Can you bring her up here please?
    Present forthcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a peach! I can hardly believe how big she is getting. Keep the pics coming. BOOMER SOONER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the squealy happy pictures! Makes me happy just looking at them!

    ReplyDelete