here is a pic of natalie on her first day of school. she is getting so big! there are only four other babies in her class but she is the youngest and the smallest for now. she really likes her two teachers who are very good about talking to her and including her in the activities the older babies are doing. even though she can't play with them on the floor yet, she gets to sit in someone's lap where they are playing. her favorite toy at school is a bold graphic mobile that she sits in a bouncy chair and examines closely...and occasionally talks and giggles at it! when we get there in the mornings her teacher says "natalie is here!" and her little buddies crawl over to see her. so fun!

mike found her an activity mat full of different toys to pull, kick and punch around. each makes a fun rattle noise, plays a song or gives off a little sound effect. each week it seems she figures out a new fun part of the mat. she's very good at kicking the rattles and knocking around the hanging toys with her fist. she still isn't grabbing things yet but you can see she is starting to reach out toward objects like she knows she can touch them. it's so fun to watch our little girl grow!
Love her sweet smile!!!
ReplyDeletewow. I had a lot of blog catching up to do. I almost didn't come to the site because I wanted her changes to seem more dramatic when I see her tomorrow but I couldn't resist. So since I didn't comment on each post all put all comments here. 1. Natalie is adorable and when I see her tomorrow I might eat her up. 2. your baby announcements were awesome 3. cute play mat where did harper find it? 4. um nope there were only three. :)
ReplyDeleteJust when I think she can't get more adorable...she does! I want to smooch those gorgeous cheeks! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her! xox
ReplyDeleteGreat update! I know you all are busy-busy, but glad to hear the new developments in the life of Natalie. Love it! She is so sweet. And growing so much! Can't wait to get to play with her again. Heart you all!
ReplyDelete