Wednesday, May 26, 2010

13 weeks - 3 months old!

Three months old! And my seven weeks at home with my favorite girl are up. Next week I will head back to work. I'm excited to get back to a job I like but it will be hard not spending so much time with Natalie. Luckily, her Mimi Kathy and her dad will be home with her next week while I get used to a new work schedule and before we work her in to daycare. It is all going to be great...be we appreciate happy thoughts and special prayers while we all get used to the transition.

Her newborn pictures are beautiful! Special thanks to my good friend Jennifer who took them. You can take a peak here:
http://www.jennywhitephoto.photoreflect.com/
click on Leah Harper
password: natalie10
If you are interested in ordering any, please email me at leahmharper@gmail.com and I will give you the info on how to order. Hope you like them as much as we do!






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! But with such a sweet little subject, I'll bet it's hard not to get good shots! :) And I will be praying and thinking of you, Harp and baby Natalie as you transition into your new schedule. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete