Friday, April 23, 2010

8 weeks!

Natalie keeps growing into a wonderful little lady! It's hard to believe her due date was just a week back on April 17. She is starting to outgrow her preemie footie pjs and some of her preemie onesies--but still too tiny for some newborn clothes. I told her to just ignore the size on the tag and wear what looks good ;)

She is very funny stretching and grunting through her naps. I call her "little lamby" because of her "meehehehe" and "beehee" squeaky sounds. She is getting better at sleeping between her feedings and would probably prefer I let her sleep longer. And when she is awake her big blue eyes look all around.

After a visit from Grammie Teresa she also got a visit from PawPaw Doug. And soon Mimi Kathy and her Pops will be here to see her. She's a lucky girl!

Here are a few pics from this week. As you can see, she isn't so good at folding laundry but she is good at making it!




1 comment: