TOO CUTE! love 'em!
I got this yesterday but I couldn't reply to it.....i would have texted O M G!so adorable!and I love the blog. AND I love the nursery.
These are so cute. Who says Converse isn't for girls. I love this blog. I sent it to Audrey--she wants to watch Natalie grow. We love you all so much
thank you so much for creating this blog!i can't wait until she gets here. i love you guys! xox
TOO CUTE! love 'em!
ReplyDeleteI got this yesterday but I couldn't reply to it.....i would have texted O M G!
ReplyDeleteso adorable!
and I love the blog. AND I love the nursery.
These are so cute. Who says Converse isn't for girls. I love this blog. I sent it to Audrey--she wants to watch Natalie grow. We love you all so much
ReplyDeletethank you so much for creating this blog!
ReplyDeletei can't wait until she gets here. i love you guys! xox